In this Roland Copy Menu tutorial, Luke shows you
- How to copy kits
- How to copy individual pads / instruments to new kits
- How to restore Roland factory preset kits (without a factory reset)
- How to exchange instruments between kits (with their settings intact)
- How to copy ambience, MFX, EQ and compression settings to other kits
- How to copy trigger settings
- How to copy kits or settings out of backups on your SD card
and more with the Kit Copy, Pad Copy and Exchange settings on your Roland V-Drums module!
Everything you need to know for the current generation of Roland modules - TD-07, TD-17, TD-27, TD-50, TD-50X - can be found in this video, along with plenty of features that are also available on previous modules.